Customer Satisfaction is Our Priority
- Sharon W.“Super pleased from the first phone call until the completed service. I called Mike (owner) for an estimate - he came out THAT DAY which was awesome and spent a fair amount of time on our property checking out all the trees. Had a lot of ideas but at the same time kept ideas economical. Was able to schedule a large project (removal of 4 trees) within a week. Professional, showed up on time, worked safely and expeditiously, cleaned up after themselves. Will DEFINITELY be using them again for other projects. Highly recommended!!”
- Jerry F.“Truly professional. Well trained, had all the right equipment to do the job and did a great job of removing 5 large trees next to a chain link fence. Their work was done quickly and they did a broom cleanup before they left. You can't go wrong with Battle Born!!!”
- Linda E."Unlike other tree services, the certified arborist was on the job site from start to finish; Mike and his crew are definitely experts in their field. Very pleased with the work quality; would highly recommend Battle Born to anyone who cares about their trees."
- Jerry F“Just a super experience in having 5 huge Cottonwood trees removed in very tight conditions. Very competitive prices with quick and extremely professional work. Mike is the owner and was there the entire time the work was performed, and his crew was impressive in their speed and their work. They have the all the right equipment to do the job and it was clean and obviously well maintained. I highly recommend Battle Born Tree Service without any reservation -- they are the Pros.”
- Rain M“In preparation to list my home, I had my trees trimmed by this professional tree service. When I called, Mike was easy to get a hold of, looked at my trees and gave a me a great deal. My home sold within 30 days. Now those trees are growing strong and look so awesome. The apple tree which hardly produced fruit was full this year. He cleaned up every branch and limb and it certainly looked better after he completed the job. I would highly recommend him and if you are not happy with your service he will do his best to make it right.”
- Sunnee S“Mike came out and trimmed my trees. I was concerned about the appearance of them and Mike took the time to explain what would be best for the trees and how to trim them so that they would grow even stronger. He has all the right equipment and the right coverage to ensure that the job gets done efficiently and safely. I would definitely recommend him without hesitation. If you go with someone because they are cheaper - make sure they are licensed and have insurance otherwise you may be disappointed.”